STEVE LEMAK, MSIT
Offering 25 years of proven leadership at both department and corporate levels. Results oriented executive proficient in all aspects of management, development, implementation, and services of enterprise technologies directly impacting revenue, growth, and operational efficiency. Demonstrates ability to understand and resolve technical and operational issues. Able to inspire individuals to work towards the company’s IT vision through strategic goals while striving to exceed expectations on departmental tasks to accomplish desired results.
CLICK HERE for Professional Bio
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Enclara Health (formerly excelleRx, Inc.)
January 2001 – Present
Executive Vice President, Information Technology, Enclara Pharmacia (Dec 2015-Present)
Senior Vice President, Information Technology, Enclara Pharmacia (2014-2015)
Vice President, Information Technology, excelleRx, Inc. (2004 – 2014)
Sr. Director, Information Technology, excelleRx, Inc. (2003– 2004)\
Application Systems Analyst, Information Technology, excelleRx, Inc. (2001– 2003)
$500M, 820 employee, 5-site contact center and pharmacy dispensing operation with 39% market share in targeted segment. Hired in 2001 to realize the technology vision of the company and recognized for continually driving efficiency. Perpetually innovating and delivering technology needs to help sustain and expand to 900 client sites employing 14,500 nurses caring for 97,000 patients with 5.35M medications dispensed annually.
Acquired first in 2005 by Omnicare, Inc., then in 2014 by Consonance Capital Partners, then in 2020 by Humana, Inc.. Through technology and clinical expertise, Enclara Health provides client-specific, cost-effective hospice pharmacy solutions.
- Hire, develop, and direct 120-member technology team responsible for systems administration, software development, systems integration, information security management, point-of-care mobile computing, business intelligence, contact center enterprise, and technical support.
- Key contributor of IT & corporate strategic alignment through annual budget preparations ($1.95M), capital campaigns ($4.2M), and establishment of appropriate business ownership of systems and data.
- Current segment activities include enhancing client experience with mobile application case management solution, agile development methodology migration, EMR system integrations, IT securities to meet industry guidelines, data warehouse re-positioning via client-facing guided analytics, and contact center operational efficiency.
- Key participant in the Humana M&A integration and transformative change initiatives focusing on IT risk management, cross-functional leadership, governance, and process optimization.
Christiana Care Health System
June 1998 – January 2001
Team Leader, Information Services (2000 – 2001)
Information Center Analyst, Information Services (1998 – 2000)
Technical consultant providing expert support in the use of critical applications, assigned systems, and automated facilities leveraged by the Medical Affairs Division.
Recognized as one of the largest health care providers, ranking 21st in the nation for hospital admissions, Christiana Care owns and operates 2 hospital campuses and several medical facilities throughout Delaware with more than 1,100 patient beds.
- Deployment Services Representative for the 100-member Analyst Department
- Technology liaison responsible for the interface with the company WAN (4,750 nodes and 225 servers) and core Medical Affairs technology solutions (Registrar/Medical Staff Line/Physician Privileging)
- Lead PM for the successful implementation of a PDA-based job tracking for the IT analyst team
- Transitioned 275 users and 5 assigned departments to Microsoft NT 4.0 networked on a new configuration of NT servers to accommodate the Year 2000 issue
January 1994 – June 1998
Department Chairman (1996 – 1998)
Technology Coordinator (1994 – 1998)
Instructor, Computer Science & Mathematics (1994 – 1998)
Coach, Girls’ JV & Varsity Basketball (1994 – 1998)
First instructor of the new Computer Science department responsible for curriculum, annual budget, and management of campus-wide networks to satisfy the demands of the academic and business infrastructure.
Archmere is an independent, college preparatory high school enrolling 455 students.
- Curriculum Committee member & representative to the Delaware Independent Schools Computer Association (DISCA)
- Taught 5 daily classes with subject matter in Advanced Placement Computer Science, Computer Programming Level I & Level II (C++, Pascal, BASIC), Introduction to Computers, Algebra Level I
- System Administrator for campus network containing Novell servers, free Netscape Mail, AppleTalk, T1 access via University of Delaware’s Network Partnership Program
- Instructional designer for faculty members to assist technology integration into their curriculum
- Managed the creation and maintenance of school’s first internet presence, email solution, and web site
- Computer Science AP students maintained 4.35 average while the national mean was 3.23
- Girls’ Varsity & J.V. Basketball Coach with a 70.5% winning percentage over 4 years
Master of Science Instructional Technology with Concentration in Educational Applications & Instructional Systems
Jefferson University (Formerly Philadelphia University)
Certification in Information Technology Project Management
George Washington University
Bachelor of Science Computer & Information Sciences w. Minor in Business Economics
University of Delaware
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Strategic business planning
- Process analysis, redesign, & change management
- Budgeting & cost management
- Team building
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Vendor & project management
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS
- Corporate Core Value Award for Integrity (September 2013)
- Nortel Symposium & PSO Case Study (February 2007)
- Nortel IVR Case Study (April 2005)
- Photography (www.slemak.com)
- Volunteer: Help Portrait Annual Event – Photographer
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – The Buctor1an
- Our puppies Winnie (Labrador Retriever) and Charlie (King Charles Cavalier)
Resume Last Updated: April 2020